Spicy Thai Naan Pizza
This recipe, adapted from Fit Mitten Kitchen, was too easy and creative not to share. With a delicious nod to Thai flavors, this pizza is tangy, almost sweet, and just spicy enough to keep a your weeknight interesting.
The biggest upside– chop a few veggies, mix the sauce, and put it in the oven– from groceries to table, you have a zesty, asian-inspired dinner in 30 minutes flat.
Toss in a side salad (Try it with a peanut dressing! Mix equal parts olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce and peanut butter together, plus a bit of warm water to get your favorite consistency.) and you're good to go.
2 naan flatbreads
2 tbsp red curry paste
3 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp chili garlic sauce
1/4 red onion, diced
red bell pepper, chopped
1/2 cup carrot, grated
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
sriracha to top
- Turn on oven to 350.
- Place naan on a baking sheet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, make pizza sauce by mixing together red curry paste, tomato paste, and chili garlic sauce.
- Spread sauce on the naan.
- Top pizzas with chopped onion, bell pepper, grated carrots, and cilantro.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, watching for the naan to crisp up.
- Remove pizzas from oven and let cool, about 5 mins.
- (Make a delicious side salad.)
- Slice pizzas and serve!